Lowongan Kerja PT Tokopedia
1. Recruitment Administrator
- Arrange the candidate’s interview schedule with the user or hiring manager.
- Data entry and general administration, related to recruitment needs
- Respond to incoming e-mail inquiries.
- Assist in the recruitment process at Tokopedia
- Search for candidates both in internal and external sources or databases.
- Screen CVs based on the role profile.
- Manage preliminary interviews (both by phone or face-to-face interview) and deliver the result clearly and objectively to the user.
- Bachelor’s Degree from reputable university majoring in Psychology, Business Administration, Human Resource Management or other related majors.
- Have 1 year of experience in administrative matters would be preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and result-oriented.
- Possess good analytical thinking, dynamic, creative, tough and fast-learner.
- Having an experience as interviewer is preferred.
- Able to work every Monday to Friday for 8 working hours
2. Brand Partnership Administrator
- Handling agreement operational smoothly, from filling in the details to submission (template will be provided)
- Prepare all administration and operational things related to payments
- Create invitation meeting including internal and external team, and keep up to date with all new schedule
- Maintain a good administration of office filling system esp on keep track all the legal docs status
- fluent in written and spoken in english
- graduated from diploma / bachelor degree. preferably from management, business, economic major. or any other major related
- ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- mastering in microsoft office
- strong analytics & problem solving skills
- can work in along with cross function team
- great communication skills
3. Social Media Administrator
- coordinate all administrative needs to support campaigns (KOL recaps, asset, budgeting and etc)
- working closely with Finance Team, Legal Team and Procurement Team
- ensure the contract/agreement terms and condition related
- handling all invoice things and payment process to Vendor
- listing invoice for external needs
- plan to allocate budget for KOL Team channel prioritization
- mantain & monitor weekly and monthly budget
- bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration, or relevant field
- Fresh Graduate who have Internship related to Social Media would be great
- having excelent communication and time management
- detail and thoroughness oriented
- familiar with MS Office (microsoft excel & word)